Sunday, December 18, 2005

My Wish List

So many things to buy, so little kitchen space.....


*3Qt crock pot

*A flat iron tava and a cast iron kadai with lid

*New stainless steel pressure cookers(1 large, 1 small)-good quality

*That little panasonic ice cream maker, when it goes back down to $10 (PLEASE!)

*This Calphalon 12 inch

*A pizzelle maker

*Sumeet mixie

*Set of ramekins

*Good quality knives

*Hibachi grill

*Mandoline

*Marble mortar and pestle

*Mini cake moulds in cutesy shapes

*Pizza/bread stone

And I'm sure theres many more. But this is it for now :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

Love your shopping list... is hubby going to read it ?

What's a pizzelle?
I assume its something like a pizza but thats as far as I got.

the cake molds are nice too..

I hope Santa Brings you all the things you are after and more..

Merry Christmas

December 22, 2005 12:28 AM  
Blogger yum said...

Hey gg, nice to "see" you here :)

The pizzelle is a delicate crisp kind of cookie made with a batter, usually anise flavoured, but Ive also seen vanilla and chocolate. http://www.widerview.com/gg4524.html
My grandmother used to make these every Christmas and it brings back happy memories. Hmm, I wonder if they still have it!

I dont want everything on the list just yet. Need to buy a house first. But something tells me Im getting one thing on the list, hehe.

December 23, 2005 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also looking for panasonic icecream maker deal, yum! It's on my wish list.

Pestle and mortar - if you have Ikea nearby, you can by one for about 4 dollars.Just a suggestion.:)

December 25, 2005 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter