Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Inspiration


I wasnt feeling very well, and wanted to cook something that took very little effort. So with that in mind and my abundance of eggs, I found inspiration from This lovely blog. -scroll about midway down the page.

Its a fritatta.

In my version I used "crescent rolls" dough. In the bottom layer I put the leftover potato from the aloo paratha on sunday. Then I added to the eggs, chopped shallots, roasted red peppers, cilantro. Topped with tomato slices and feta cheese. Wish I had some basil....
Anyway, here it is. Not as pretty, but it was good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Indira said...

Yum, best wishes for a speedy recovery from whatever that is ailing you!

Your firttata looks very yummy, Yum:)

Indira

December 16, 2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger yum said...

Thanks Indira!

Hope you have a great holiday...

December 18, 2005 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter