Monday, June 26, 2006

Banana pepper and kala channa












You know, when you keep repeating the same mistakes and never learn a lesson? I think they say its the definition of insanity....
Well, I always throw together some new recipe, forget to write anything down, and regret it forever by not being able to duplicate it.
Its been a while since I prepared this one and embarrasingly, I must admit, I forget the particulars.
I think it was just a regular onion-tomato base gravy with sambhar masala. I might have added sesame seeds in the tadka.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krithika said...

This looks delicious. I need to try this.

June 28, 2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger yum said...

Thanks Krithika, will add the recipe, if I can remember it-lol

July 07, 2006 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter