Friday, July 07, 2006

Tag World confessions

Thanks Nila, for tagging me....

5 items in my Freezer

Vegs- broccoli, peas, and a few I chopped and froze- like snake gourd
Dal- I try to cook a little extra and freeze it for shortcuts
Ice cream
Paratha- store bought
Shredded coconut- "homemade"


5 items in my Car

Maps
CDs
Old water bottles
A pillow
Sunglasses

5 items in my Purse

Cell phone
Wallet
Cash
A million old reciepts/papers
lipstick- though I hardly wear

5 items in my Closet

Hubbys clothes mostly on hangars
Boxes of more clothes
Winter hats, gloves
Suitcases
Gifts

I would like to tag anyone who wants to play along!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 items in my freezer:

1.Frozen Indian Veggies
2.Parathas
3.Ice cream
4.Papad ( they stay fresher this way)
5.Frozen Chutneys

5 items in my car

1. Lord Ganesh
2. Cds ( Shivkumar & Rahul Sharma mostly)
3. Sunglasses
4. Face Wipes
5. Kiddie Kit

5 Items in my purse:

1. Wallet
2. Money
3. Perfume
4. Phone Diary
5. Pens

5 Items in my closet:

Clothes
Suitcases
Sarees/Salwars
Kiddie's extra clothes
More clothes

October 22, 2006 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter